ASCII Data

Viviane Silva viviane_silva1 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 16 08:48:05 EST 2005

Scott, you have to convert this data to binary format.
Use fortran to do that. Just read the formated file,
and write it as access="direct", form="unformatted",
and rec="4" (if is only on point).

Basically the program is going to read and write the
data.

I hope this helps.

Viviane