Can't get contour plots to form/incompatible grids & trouble creating scripts

Madhusoodanan M.S. madhu at CAOS.IISC.ERNET.IN
Fri Aug 19 00:23:40 EDT 2005

Hi Mark,

vint(1000.,shum,350) will give you contour plot. check grads/netcdf
installation.

you've to rename hum.txt to hum.gs ; and use syntax as follows

ga>hum.gs or
ga>hum

grads look for the script name you types with .gs extension in the grads
root folder or in the current folder.

Madhu

--

Madhusoodanan M.S.
Centre for Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences