Accessing NLOM DODS

Jean Pierre Arabonis arabonis at EGS.UCT.AC.ZA
Thu Aug 11 14:44:19 EDT 2005

Hi

Try cleaning up your .dods_cache/ directory and try with another run, I
think there were problems with some of the files over the last few days
on the nlom gds - I noticed that files since this morning have displayed
correctly.
    Cheers
       Jean Pierre

--