GrandDods line 1083 problem

Mark Sponsler msponsler at COMCAST.NET
Thu Aug 11 15:09:20 EDT 2005

Eyal,
I had the same problem and it took a long time to figure out, but the fix is simple.
Directly under your root drive create a empty directory named "tmp".
So if GRADs is installed on your c drive, create c:\tmp

Even if there is already a directory named c:\temp, create the new one anyway.

Everything should work fine after that.  You can search the GRADs User Group on-line archives using the string "failed assertion stream" to find all the details of why this solves the problem.
--
Thanks,
Mark