[gradsusr] Where can one access pygrads-x.y.z.win32_superpack.exe

Tan, Haochen htan at anl.gov
Wed Jan 11 15:05:56 EST 2023

Hi Zilore,

I believe you can download the data through: https://sourceforge.net/p/opengrads/pygrads/ci/master/tree/data/

Thanks,
Haochen
________________________________
From: gradsusr <gradsusr-bounces at gradsusr.org> on behalf of Zilore Mumba <zmumba at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2023 13:19
To: GrADS Users Forum <gradsusr at gradsusr.org>
Subject: [gradsusr] Where can one access pygrads-x.y.z.win32_superpack.exe

Hello Grads Users,
I have installed pygrads-3.0.b1.ta.gz on ubuntu 18.04 according to pygrads.pdf. However I am not able to test the installation as per the pdf. I cannot find model.nc<http://model.nc> anywhere and googling to download it yields nothing.
I then tried to google downloading pygrads-x.y.z.win32_superpack.exe. It is nowhere. If there is anyone who is able to run pygrads, I would appreciate knowing what I need to do.
thanks you
Zilore mumba