[gradsusr] [EXTERNAL] Location of current source?

Adams, Jennifer M. (GSFC-610.2)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] jennifer.m.adams at nasa.gov
Mon Jan 31 17:45:23 EST 2022

I tried this command today and it worked:
wget ftp://cola.gmu.edu/grads/2.2/grads-2.2.1-src.tar.gz

Alternatively, you can pull from the GitHub repository: https://github.com/j-m-adams/GrADS
The master branch is v2.2.2
The dev branch has a release candidate for 2.2.3 -- if you want to try building with this I could incorporate any fixes before promoting it.
--Jennifer

--
Jennifer Miletta Adams
Senior Scientific Software Developer