[gradsusr] How to store a map, based on station data, in GRADS, in a NetCDF-file?

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at arpal.liguria.it
Tue Sep 14 04:01:21 EDT 2021

using define keyword or not does not affect the the result
the problem is that you cannot use the define statement (define x=... or x=... are the same statement because in the latter 'define' is implicit) starting from a station file as default file, you should have a gridded file.
The solution should be easy: set dfile gridded_file (1, 2, ...)
eg.: gridded file unit 2, stnfile unit 1:
set dfile 2
define x=oacres(t,t.1)

hoping it helps
Davide

Dott. Davide Sacchetti
Dipartimento Stato dell’Ambiente e Tutela dai Rischi Naturali
U.O. Clima Meteo Idro
Viale Brigate Partigiane 2, 16129 Genova (I)
tel: +39 0106437535
mail: davide.sacchetti at arpal.liguria.it  web: https://www.arpal.liguria.it/homepage/meteo.html