[gradsusr] Saving NETCDF with for time series with timestamp

jason at solargrafix.com jason at solargrafix.com
Fri Nov 5 15:52:15 EDT 2021

Hello,

I am trying to save data in GrADS as a .nc file using sdfwrite.  I am
trying to save a single parameter, like 2 meter temperature, but for and
entire time series.  For example, for the HRRR model, it would be 18
different time steps.

I keep getting the same result.  I end up with a .nc file that contains
1 time step (the first one) and the timestamp on the image is missing.
What is the correct method of saving a all of the time steps for a
single parameter with the valid time steps included?

Thanks.