[gradsusr] Error opening Stroke Character Dataset

Shlok Shah shlok.shah2223 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 01:12:23 EDT 2021

I have installed GrADS on my Windows pc. As I was trying to plot the data
from model.ctl file, I got this error:

"Open Error on Map Data set: /Resources/SupportData/lowers
Contouring: 245 to 300 interval 5
Error opening stroke character data set
    Data set names = /Resources/SupportData/font0.dat ; font0.dat"

I tried a lot, still am not able to decipher what's wrong. I also tried
using Cygwin terminal, but it too showed the same error. Please help me out
with this.

Thank you in advance :)

The specifications of my computer are:

Device Name: DESKTOP C178ENB

Edition: Windows 10 Home Single Language

GrADS Version: 2.0.2.oga.2
Copyright (c) 1988-2011 by Brian Doty and the Institute for Global
Environment and Society (IGES).