[gradsusr] Error opening Stroke Character Dataset

Shlok Shah shlok.shah2223 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 14:21:42 EDT 2021

GrADS Version: 2.0.2.oga.2

Device Name: DESKTOP C178ENB
Edition: Windows 10 Home Single Language

q config:
Config: v2.0.2.oga.2 little-endian readline printim grib2 netcdf hdf4-sds
hdf5 opendap-grids,stn athena geotiff shapefile
Grid Analysis and Display System (GrADS) Version 2.0.2.oga.2
Copyright (c) 1988-2011 by Brian Doty and the
Institute for Global Environment and Society (IGES)
This program is distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY
See file COPYRIGHT for more information.

Dear all,
I have installed GrADS on my Windows pc. As I was trying to plot the data
from model.ctl file, I got this error:

"Open Error on Map Data set: /Resources/SupportData/lowers
Contouring: 245 to 300 interval 5
Error opening stroke character data set
    Data set names = /Resources/SupportData/font0.dat ; font0.dat"

I tried a lot, still wasn't able to decipher what's wrong. Because of this,
I am not getting complete contours. I also tried using Cygwin terminal, but
it too showed the same error. Please help me out with this.

Thank you in advance :)