[gradsusr] New OpenGrADS v2.2.1.oga.1 build for macOS BigSur

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jul 1 11:12:34 EDT 2021

All,

   I just uploaded  to sf.net a rebuild of the OpenGrADS Bundle v2.2.1 for
macOS:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/opengrads/files/grads2/2.2.1.oga.1/macOS/

This is the file to download:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/opengrads/files/grads2/2.2.1.oga.1/macOS/opengrads-2.2.1.oga.1-bundle-x86_64-apple-darwin20.5.0.pkg/download

Although in principle this should work with macOS 10.14 (Mojave), I only
tested it on macOS 11.4 (BigSur). There are no code changes, just a fresh
rebuild.

Note: because of all the security features in macOS 11, I am no longer
distributing the tarball as it would require you to lower your security
level in order to be able to run code from "unknown developer" downloaded
from the internet.

   Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva