[gradsusr] Day of the week for lower version of GrADS

Ivana Kordic ivanakordic2207 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 08:42:56 EST 2021

Hi all,

I saw that Jenifer posted new version of GrADS 2.2.2 that has solved the
problem with day of the week showing. Thanks a lot for that.

I wanted to ask is it possible to have a patch for lower version of GrADS,
maybe just binary version of gradsdods for GrADS version 2.0.2? We have
been using GrADS for many years now on more than 20 machines and some of
them are very old, so it is hard to install new version of GrADS.

I am using GrADS version 2.0.2 and 2.0.1 on Linux. Is there a plan to make
this kind of patch in the near future? Is anyone else interested in
something like this?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Ivana