[gradsusr] Problem installing GrADS bundle in Mac Big Sur

Lyndz olagueralyndonmark429 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 06:30:09 EST 2021

Dear GrADS experts,

I recently upgraded my Mac from Catalina to Big Sur. Now I am having
problems using GrADS. GrADS worked perfectly before this upgrade.

I downloaded the opengrads-2.2.1.oga.1, extracted and moved "Contents" to
/opt/opengrads/

Here's the error message:

*“libgrib2c.0.dylib” cannot be opened because the developer cannot be
verified.*

I already allowed this in the "Security and Privacy" settings but still
does not work.

Any one who encountered a similar problem? Is there a solution to this
other than downgrading my mac to Catalina again?

I'll appreciate any help.

--Lyndz