[gradsusr] control files with full path to dset and index

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 13:29:16 EST 2021

Supply the full file name path when you call g2ctl and it will put the full
file name path in the control file.

Jeff Duda

On Sat, Dec 4, 2021 at 11:28 AM Jason M. Warren <jason at solargrafix.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Using g2ctl to create control files, the ctl file has
>
> dset ^cfs001.grb2
> index ^cfs001.grb2.idx
>
> at the top.  I can not open the grib2 file unless I change the control
> file and put in the full path as follows...
>
> dset C:\OpenGrADS-2.2\data\cfs\cfs001.grb2
> index C:\OpenGrADS-2.2\data\cfs\cfs001.grb2.idx
>
> If I do that, it opens fine.  Is there a way to get g2ctl to put in the
> full path instead of ^ so I do not have to edit each file manually?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jason

Jeff Duda, Research Scientist
University of Colorado Boulder
Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences
NOAA/OAR/ESRL/Global Systems Laboratory
Boulder, CO