[gradsusr] control files with full path to dset and index

Jason M. Warren jason at solargrafix.com
Sat Dec 4 13:23:58 EST 2021

Hello,

Using g2ctl to create control files, the ctl file has

dset ^cfs001.grb2
index ^cfs001.grb2.idx

at the top.  I can not open the grib2 file unless I change the control
file and put in the full path as follows...

dset C:\OpenGrADS-2.2\data\cfs\cfs001.grb2
index C:\OpenGrADS-2.2\data\cfs\cfs001.grb2.idx

If I do that, it opens fine.  Is there a way to get g2ctl to put in the
full path instead of ^ so I do not have to edit each file manually?

Thanks,

Jason