[gradsusr] Highlight some grids over a shaded plot

lpasmanoranjan lpasmanoranjan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 22:01:42 EDT 2020

Dear Users,
I have a shaded plot e.g. future change in temperature over a region. I
would like to overlay the 95% significant grid point over the shaded plot.
I have the shaded plot and the significant plot separately. But I can't
overlay these two as per my requirement. Please check the attached example
figure. Any idea how to do it?
My script as follows

'open t2m.ctl'
'open significance.ctl'
‘set gxout shaded’
'd t2m.1'
*I would like to highlight those grids which are higher than 1.98
‘set clevs 1.98'
‘d sig.2’

Any suggestions or script is highly appreciated?

Thank you very much.

--
Kind Regards,
Mano