[gradsusr] vrange question

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Thu Oct 8 11:23:57 EDT 2020

Brian,

Try 'set vrange...'
See http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/gradcomdsetvrange.html

Stephen

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 11:18 AM Brian Gaze <brianw.gaze at googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to get the values being used for vrange if they haven't
> been manually set?
>
> Example scenario is:
>
> 1) Plot one time series temperature dataset without manually setting vrange
> 2) Plot second time series (same time steps as in 1 but different
> temperature values) temperature dataset using the SAME vrange values which
> were dynamically allocated in 1
>
> The problem is in step 2 the vrange values are being reset to correspond
> to the second dataset. Instead I want to use the vrange values which were
> dynamically allocated when dataset 1 was plotted.
>
> If I could get the vrange values dynamically set in step 1 I could then
> use them to manually set the vrange values in step 2 to be the same.
>
> Thanks
>
> Brian

contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the
recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and/or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may notreview, copy or distribute this message. If you havereceived
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail, and delete the original