[gradsusr] Legend missing when no shading information

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at arpal.liguria.it
Thu Oct 1 10:31:54 EDT 2020

it is not a simple answer and the solution is not trivial
what I do is to modify cbar.gs in order to it can manage global variables (I call them _CLEVS and _CCOLS) instead of the output of 'q shades'
Then I define _CLEVS and _CCOLS: now cbar.gs does not mind if there is or not shading info ...

hoping it could help
Bye
Davide