[gradsusr] [EXTERNAL] Problem Using Functions tcorr2 and tregr2 in Linux

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Thu Oct 1 09:40:01 EDT 2020

Thanks for the tip, Jennifer,  I noticed your reply just today...in my spam
folder!  That happens frequently with GrADS Forum messages, so I'll have to
check spam more often.

When I do 'd udpt'' I get no "function" types:

ga-> q udpt
gxdisplay  Cairo
 /home/proj/opengrads/Linux/Versions/2.2.1.oga.1/x86_64/gex//libgxdCairo.so
gxdisplay  X11
 /home/proj/opengrads/Linux/Versions/2.2.1.oga.1/x86_64/gex//libgxdX11.so
gxdisplay  gxdummy
 /home/proj/opengrads/Linux/Versions/2.2.1.oga.1/x86_64/gex//libgxdummy.so
gxprint    Cairo
 /home/proj/opengrads/Linux/Versions/2.2.1.oga.1/x86_64/gex//libgxpCairo.so
gxprint    GD
/home/proj/opengrads/Linux/Versions/2.2.1.oga.1/x86_64/gex//libgxpGD.so
gxprint    gxdummy
 /home/proj/opengrads/Linux/Versions/2.2.1.oga.1/x86_64/gex//libgxdummy.so

I'll investigate this further.

Stephen