[gradsusr] Regards plotting vertically integrated moisture transport and Vertically integrated Moisture flux

Mohanmurali Krishna invenmmk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 22:56:46 EDT 2020

Dear Chamila when we considering to study during the monsoon days over
India, rainfall distribution is mostly vary with evolution of synoptic
system like offshore trough, Monsoon depressions and MTCs over an area
which may not happen in hours except peak rainfall. So I thought it is also
important to consider how these parameters varies on daily with the
evolution of the systems along with an hourly variability for a peak case.