[gradsusr] Regards plotting vertically integrated moisture transport and Vertically integrated Moisture flux

Camila Abe camilabe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:50:45 EDT 2020

Hello!

I am sorry for not being able to answer your question, but I would like to
add another related question to it:
When dealing with hourly Vertical Integrated Moisture Divergence, as well
as with hourly Convection Inhibition, what makes more sense for computing
these variables in a Daily time step: the sum or the average of their
hourly values?

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers,
Camila

Em ter., 30 de jun. de 2020 às 12:34, Mohanmurali Krishna <
invenmmk at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Dear sir
>  Can anybody help me to plot VIMT and VIMF between two selected levels
> with variables psfc, qvapor, uwnd and v wind and 72 time steps. I would
> like to plot the above an average plot for every 24 hrs.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Camila