[gradsusr] Accessing geos-5 servers using GrADS and curl

James T. Potemra jimp at hawaii.edu
Sun Sep 29 21:42:12 EDT 2019

Hi all,

For what it's worth, I can open this file without problem.  I'm using:

> Config: v2.2.1.oga.1 little-endian readline grib2 netcdf hdf4-sds hdf5
> opendap-grids,stn athena geotiff shapefile
on a Mac.  My .netrc contains the same information as below (different
username/password of course).  My .dodsrc file is also similar, but I
think you need to remove the leading hash, and I use a leading dot
(.netcdf and .dodsrc) in place of underscore (_netrc and _dodsrc)

> # COOKIE_JAR=.dods_cookies
> HTTP.NETRC=/Users/jimp/.netrc
> HTTP.COOKIEJAR=/Users/jimp/.urs_cookies
Jim