[gradsusr] Required to plot the attach figure using grads

Dr. Suman Maity suman.buie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 08:54:24 EDT 2019

Dear all
This is Suman. I attach a figure and need to plot it through grads.The
important points are:
This figure is used to validate model simulation with some grid point
observations.
1) First a parameter from the model (let's  temperature) is plotted as
shaded.
2) Secondly, the values from the specific grid points to be plotted using
small filled circle (color of the circle should satisfy color map of the
model parameter which is drawn as shaded contour).
Please help me at the earliest. Any sort of suggestions are welcome.

Best
Suman
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dr. Suman Maity
Research Scientist
Interdisciplinary Program in Climate Studies
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Powai, Mumbai-400076, Maharashtra
India.

[image: Mailtrack]