[gradsusr] How to interchange the contour to height as a function of pressure

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at arpal.gov.it
Fri Jan 11 07:57:08 EST 2019

If you have grids of pressure but your vertical coordinate is terrein
following => you need a postprocessing program transforming everything
to a pressure or metric vertical coordinate ...

I don't know what you could obtain using pinterp() o zinterp()
functions (in opengrads) directly from your data, I wouldn't do it (I
would expect large errors)

Bye
Davide