[gradsusr] Help Regarding additon of extra t dimension ina grd file

Tanmay Sarkar tanmays at barc.gov.in
Thu Dec 5 07:05:31 EST 2019

Dear Sir,
Thank you so much for your reply. I have used this option. It is creating merged *.nc file. But that merged file is not opening using GrADS. It is giving some error saying "time unit has too small and increment".
Don’t know why I am not able to visualize. That why I am confused.

--
Thanks and Regards
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tanmay Sarkar