[gradsusr] Facing problem in using Opengrads

2008 duan duan.scut.cn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:12:49 EDT 2018

Hello, Mano,
         It is very easy to open and run GRADS under LINUX. Just put
"grads".
Duan

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 4:11 PM lpasmanoranjan <lpasmanoranjan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear GrADs Users,
> I would like to use Opengrads in my Linux machine. But I can't able to
> open the opengrads window. When I am typing * /Contents/opengrads *, it
> is showing
> Welcome to OpenGrads Bundle Distribution
> for additional information enter "opengrads -h"
>
> Is there any Tutorial for beginners with some small commands?, like grads
> have one here http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/tutorial.html
>
> Or someone would kindly advice how to open the opengrads window in Linux
> to start working?
>
> Thank you, in advance, for any kind of help or suggestion in this regard.
>

> --
> Kind Regards,
> Mano
> --
> Kind Regards,
> Mano

Ph.D., Professor, Xinjiang Institute of Ecology and Geography, Chinese
Academy of Sciences

Add: 818 South Beijing Road, Urumqi 830011, P. R. China

Tel: +86-991-7823172

E-mail: duanweili at ms.xjb.ac.cn or duan.scut.cn at gmail.com