[gradsusr] Facing problem in using Opengrads

lpasmanoranjan lpasmanoranjan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 04:08:16 EDT 2018

Dear GrADs Users,
I would like to use Opengrads in my Linux machine. But I can't able to open
the opengrads window. When I am typing * /Contents/opengrads *, it is
showing
Welcome to OpenGrads Bundle Distribution
for additional information enter "opengrads -h"

Is there any Tutorial for beginners with some small commands?, like grads
have one here http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/tutorial.html

Or someone would kindly advice how to open the opengrads window in Linux to
start working?

Thank you, in advance, for any kind of help or suggestion in this regard.

--
Kind Regards,
Mano