[gradsusr] Help installing GraDS 2.2 on Fedora 24

Andrew Friedman andfried at gmail.com
Thu May 17 05:29:24 EDT 2018

Hi Tiro,

While I do recommend upgrading to 2.2, I’m not sure that your problem is related to the version of GrADS.

What are the time units of your file? Can you send the output of ‘ncdump -h’?
You may be able to open it using ‘xdfopen’ with a data descriptor file: http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/SDFdescriptorfile.html.

-Andrew