[gradsusr] Help to install latest version of GrADS (2.2) in ubuntu 16.04

Jennifer M Adams jadams21 at gmu.edu
Tue May 15 11:02:25 EDT 2018

For version 2.2, I created an updated supplibs page: http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/supplibs2.html

The 2.2.1 build is dynamically linked, which affects portability. If you need to install the supplibs locally, you may find what you’re looking for here: ftp://cola.gmu.edu/grads/Supplibs/2.2/builds/.

You might also have better success using the 2.2.0 build executables, which are (mostly) statically linked.

—Jennifer