[gradsusr] Help to increase the size of contours in grads plot

Sreejith k.s jithu9907 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 03:38:47 EDT 2018

Thank you very much sir. I have already gone through 'set lwid...' command.
But is there anyway to solve this issue using older GrADS version (older
than 2.1) ?????

Thank you
Sreejith

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 6:27 PM, Stephen McMillan <smcmillan at planalytics.com>
wrote:

> Hai,
>
> I would recommend upgrading to a newer version of GrADS (at least 2.1+).
> In the newer versions, you can use 'set lwid...' and 'set cthick...' to
> specify a line or contour thickness beyond what your current version
> allows.  If you had not already, please see:
>
> http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/gradcomdsetlwid.html
> http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/gradcomdsetcthick.html
>
> Stephen McMillan
>
> On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 8:30 AM, Sreejith k.s <jithu9907 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hai,
>> I am using GrADS version 2.0.1 in linux environment. I want to increase
>> the thichness of contours in a grads plot. But from the documentation
>> index, i have come to know that the maximum value for the "set cthick"
>> command is 12.
>>
>> Is there anyway to increase the thickness of contours beyond this limit ?
>>
>> Please give me some valuable suggestions to solve this problem.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sreejith

> The information contained in this e-mail message
>
> is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
>
> named above and may contain information that is
>
> privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.
>
> If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
>
> review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
>
> received this communication in error, please notify
>
> the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

K. S. SREEJITH
CSIR-JRF, Ph.d Scholar
Centre for Ocean, River, Atmosphere and Land Sciences
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
West Bengal