[gradsusr] Help to increase the size of contours in grads plot

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Thu May 3 08:57:30 EDT 2018

Hai,

I would recommend upgrading to a newer version of GrADS (at least 2.1+).
In the newer versions, you can use 'set lwid...' and 'set cthick...' to
specify a line or contour thickness beyond what your current version
allows.  If you had not already, please see:

http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/gradcomdsetlwid.html
http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/gradcomdsetcthick.html

Stephen McMillan

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 8:30 AM, Sreejith k.s <jithu9907 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hai,
> I am using GrADS version 2.0.1 in linux environment. I want to increase
> the thichness of contours in a grads plot. But from the documentation
> index, i have come to know that the maximum value for the "set cthick"
> command is 12.
>
> Is there anyway to increase the thickness of contours beyond this limit ?
>
> Please give me some valuable suggestions to solve this problem.
>
> Thanks
> Sreejith

contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the
recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and/or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may notreview, copy or distribute this message. If you havereceived
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail, and delete the original