[gradsusr] Temperature and precipitation of Growing season of the crop using grads

Jayakrishnan P.R prjayakrishnan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 01:24:31 EDT 2018

 Dear Users,
            I have CMIP5 model data which is for crop planting and
harvesting dates. It contains the planting dates and harvest dates of a
particular crop say Maze at each grid points all over the glob. My aim is
to do the growing time of the crop in each grid pint. ie say Mar-Sep at one
grid point and Oct-Dec at some other grid point. Then to calculate the
temperature and precipitation of these calculated time periods at each grid
points. I am stuck in that. Any idea how to do this using grads ?. Or any
other alternative..?. Appreciate any help or comments.
Thanks

--
Sincerely

Dr. Jayakrishnan P.R