[gradsusr] Line Plot

Saunders, Emily (GSFC-610.1)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] emily.saunders at nasa.gov
Fri Jun 15 09:50:45 EDT 2018

To whom it may concern,

I would like to create a GrADs script that creates a scatter plot based upon model output in a NetCDF format.  The files in the  NetCDF file includes a value for a pollutant species and  would like to plot that value for each day of the month. My question is am I able to input my own points when creating a scatter plot using GrADs.  I have attached an example of the plot. Thank you for all of your help in advance.

--
Emily Saunders, PhD.
Senior Research Scientist