[gradsusr] Spatial trend using ltrend.gs

Andrew Friedman andfried at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 06:40:11 EDT 2018

Hi Jayakrishnan,

I don’t think what you’re doing is wrong, but you also can just display the second output, slope (s in your case).

  <input>: input field. Can be any GrADS expression.
  <output>: output field, i.e., fitted trend line. Default=<input>.
  <slope>: slope of fitted trend line, i.e., change of <input> per time step.
  <rmse>: root mean square error.

-Andrew