[gradsusr] GrADS convert longitude west to east

Mikovitz, Colleen (LARC-E302)[Science Systems & Applications, Inc.] j.c.mikovitz at nasa.gov
Fri Jul 13 10:11:38 EDT 2018

Hi Tracey,

That’s getting into the difference in a grads script variable and variables used on command line and such.  Anything you put in quotes would be something you could type into a Grads command line session.

If you modify your script like:

lonmine = 360 - lonmin
lonmaxe = 360 - lonmax
say lonmine