[gradsusr] Running GrADS (Specifically g2grb) in Parallel

Josh Cohen development at innovationwx.com
Wed Jul 11 18:02:28 EDT 2018

Wesley,

I tried doing that but to no avail.  My guess is something is going on with my installation/internals of GrADS. I come from more of a programming/computer science background, so when I saw that my code had no race conditions but still broke when running in parallel, I immediately thought it must have been something I wasn’t familiar with GrADS (as GrADS from my point of view is not intuitive at all).  I appreciate your advice.

Thank you,

Josh