[gradsusr] Running GrADS (Specifically g2grb) in Parallel

Josh Cohen development at innovationwx.com
Tue Jul 10 16:02:10 EDT 2018

Wesley,

I tried running it with the older versions of wgrib2 and g2grb we had on our server and the latest of both to no avail.  The output file names are different—each script has its own prefix output file name and appends that prefix with a variable incremented in a loop (i.e. no duplicates).   The server is running on Ubuntu 14.04.5, wgrib2 v0.2.0.7, and from the changelog at the top of the file I would guess g2grb.gs is version 0.4.2.

Thank you,

Josh