[gradsusr] NCEP global SST data and GrADS

Bill Reilly bill_reilly at compuserve.com
Fri Feb 2 19:38:59 EST 2018

Hello:

I'm trying to display the NCEP global SST data using GrADS but I can't
get it to display data across the 180° meridian... It will either
display west of this meridian or east of it, but not both.

Using the North Pacific Ocean as an example, I want the plot to go from
110°E to 80°W.

'set lon 110 280' only displays data WEST of 180°.

'set lon -250 -80' only displays EAST of 180°.

'set lon 110 -80' doesn't display anything.

'set lon 470 640' doesn't display anything.

Does anybody have any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,

Bill

--

Bill Reilly