[gradsusr] Unable to connect to X server

Sergey Martynenko serbox at ukr.net
Thu Dec 20 04:41:08 EST 2018

Hello. I have some questions.
1. I migrate to Grads 2.2.1 (Centos 7.4). I have this error after starting Grads: "Error in GXSTRT: Unable to connect to X server". If I start in "grads -b" mode it work fine.  How can I fix it?
2. How to realize MFHILO function (from  Mike Fiorino's extension)? Or maybe existed some plugin for it?  (User extentions are not supported in Grads 2.2).

Error in GXSTRT:
Config: v2.2.1 little-endian readline grib2 netcdf hdf4-sds hdf5 opendap-grids geotiff shapefile
Issue 'q config' and 'q gxconfig' commands for more detailed configuration information
Landscape mode? ('n' for portrait):
GX Package Initialization: Size = 11 8.5
Error in GXSTRT: Unable to connect to X server