[gradsusr] Rossby wave by using observed data set

Sujata Mandke amin at tropmet.res.in
Mon Dec 3 01:59:32 EST 2018

Hello!

To the best of my knowledge, there is no way
to plot Rossby waves in Grads.

I have plotted Kelvin and Rossby waves,
using NCAR COMMAND LANGUAGE (NCL).
There is an example script on NCL page to plot
Kelvin wave which can be modified for Rossby wave.
If you need further help, i can provide.
With best regards
Dr. Sujata Mandke
scientist, Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology,PUNE