[gradsusr] Error opening Netcdf file

CHIDZAMBWA Simba simba.chidzambwa at des.qld.gov.au
Sun Dec 2 20:25:31 EST 2018

Hi,
I am trying to open a Netcdf file 'omega.200.nc' as the 112th file  to be opened in my script but am getting the following message. Does anyone understand what it means?

My script:
'sdfopen air.'i'.nc'
'sdfopen omega.'i'.nc'
'set lat -20 0'
'set lon 50 300'
'set lev 1000 50'
'define t'w'=ave(air.'q',t='a',t='b')'
'define vve'w'=ave(omega.'r',t='a',t='b')'

Error message:
"Data Request Error: Invalid grid coordinates
  World coordinates convert to non-integer  grid coordinates
    Variable = omega.112  Dimension = 2
Operation Error:  Error from ave function
  Error ocurred at column 1
DEFINE error:  Invalid expression."

Simbarashe Chidzambwa
Scientist
Climate Variability Unit, Water Planning and Coastal Scineces
Science and Technology, Department of Environment and Science
Ph +617 3170 5499; Mobile +61414248036  Email simba.chidzambwa at dsiti.qld.gov.au<mailto:simba.chidzambwa at dsiti.qld.gov.au>
41 Boggo Rd, Dutton Park, Qld 4102
GPO Box 2454, Brisbane, 4001
Customers first | Ideas into action | Unleash potential | Be courageous | Empower people

This E-Mail is intended only for the addressee. Its use is limited to that intended by the author at the time and it is not to be  distributed without the author's consent. Unless otherwise stated, the State of Queensland accepts no liability for the contents of this E-Mail except where subsequently confirmed in writing. The opinions expressed in this E-Mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the State of Queensland. This E-Mail is confidential and may be subject to a claim of legal privilege. If you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify the author and delete this message immediately.