[gradsusr] GrADS Milestones

Ousmane Ndiaye ousmane at iri.columbia.edu
Fri Apr 27 04:45:46 EDT 2018

Dear all,
I just want to second and say I totally agree with Robert
I knew Grads as young researcher from developing country Grads was such a help : available, free of charge, and with good supporting team. I have to say it helps us to be able to be part of scientific community : facilitating publication and data analysis in general.
Thanks to all who helped out on this big project :  Brian, Jennifer, Fiorino, Wesley and all others.
Ousmane

Dr Ousmane Ndiaye
Senegalese National Weather Service
Dakar Senegal