[gradsusr] the command for changing color does not work at all

Jennifer M Adams jadams21 at gmu.edu
Sat Sep 2 13:49:12 EDT 2017

It looks like ‘set ccolor revrain’ only has an effect with ‘set gxout contour’. I will look a little further at the code to see why that might be the case. In the meanwhile, if you draw the plot without ‘set ccolor revrain’, and then issue the ‘q shades’ command, you will get information about the contour levels and colors used to draw the plot. You can parse these and re-arrange them do draw the colors in reverse.

ga-> d t2m
ga-> q shades
Number of levels = 10
6 300 >

ga-> set ccols 6 2 8 7 10 13 5 4 14 9
ga-> set clevs 220 230 240 250 260 270 280 290 300
ga-> d t2m

—Jennifer