[gradsusr] the command for changing color does not work at all

TAO Fl taofl2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 2 10:04:08 EDT 2017

  Dear All: I use the MC window version, OpenGrADs (GrADs_2.0.2oga.2). I just want to change the color from rainbow to revrain in mapping by using the command 'set ccolor revrain' , but the command does not work at all. The color can not be changed.
How to solve this problem? One way is to change another version, but where is the best version for MC window version, how to install it?  Thanks again. FL