[gradsusr] define spanning over multiple expressions

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at arpal.gov.it
Fri Mar 17 09:57:09 EDT 2017

Thanks, but I'm afraid it could not be a simple fix: I'd like to define
a variable that imports different fields as its "e" dimension, where
original fields do not have an "e" dimension.
Actually I made a workaround with massive use of const+maskout. As
Jennifer told me "there isn't a more elegant solution" at the moment,
but they are working on the development on this subject.
Davide