[gradsusr] Sorry, It is related to WRF-Chem issue.

Kishore Ragi kishoreragi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 14:27:45 EDT 2017

Dear grads users,

First of all my apologies because it is out of  grads. Here, I am hoping
the grads users may help me solve my WRF-Chem issue.

I have prepared emissions using prep-chem-src for individual hours for two
days (48 files ). I could convert them to wrf format using
convert_emiss.exe. But, I have to merge all of them to single file. I tried
with cdo mergetime and cat command but no luck. I expect the grads users
who are also the users of WRF-Chem help me solve this problem.

Thank you for understanding me.

Regards,
Kishore

*PhD student in climate science,*

*National Institute of Technology, Rourkela,*

*India- 769008*

*Phone: +91-8908671881http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Kishore_Ragi
<http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Kishore_Ragi>https://in.linkedin.com/in/kishoreragi
<https://in.linkedin.com/in/kishoreragi>*