[gradsusr] Not able to get the grads through the connecting the server through Cygwin

Krishnakumar AP krishnaap7 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 07:32:57 EST 2017

Sir,
This is a common error occurs in windows operating systems. We need to
install a loop back adapter in device manager in Windows.
Firstly, right click over the start button, then select *disk manager *>
click over the Pc name> then Click on *action* menu
>From that menu select "Add legacy hardware"
>From the Add hardware wizard click next button. From the next window select
"Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced). Then
it will show a list of common hardware types, from which select the
"Network adapters" and click next. From the next window select the
manufacture as Microsoft and Select model as something contains these word
"loopback adapter" (eg.: Microsoft KM-TEST Loopback Adapter). Then click
next and installation process will be complete. After that restart the
system, this solved many of the issues regarding X-server errors.

Best regards
    Krishnakumar.AP