[gradsusr] Mask/Scripting error

Justin Hicks jhicks2014 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 12:46:49 EST 2017

Jeff,

The seventh file exists; this is an issue that pertains to any combination
of seven masks. Also, I begin each new block of commands with 'reinit',
which should close any previously open mask files. If I run all 56 masks
(one at a time, each closing before the next mask is opened), some of the
masks still output data, and others just output that error statement.
That's why I don't believe it is a memory issue. Each mask file runs
perfectly fine when run in its own gradscript; I just get this error when
grouping them all into one script.

-Justin