[gradsusr] draw contour border

Mubashar Ahmad mubashardogar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:00:58 EST 2017

Dear Jeff and Davide,

Thank you very much. Actually I would like to plot 0 value contours as
shown in the attached figures, but I don't need to display these contours
and 0 labels between latitude 20N til 45N. I just need to have these labels
and contours over the tropical region. The attached plot is done using
following maskout expression. MassFluxMean is the name of the variable.

'set clevs 0'
'd maskout(MassFluxMean,0)'

Best regards,
Mubashar