[gradsusr] Spatial correlation map

Andrew Friedman andfried at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:05:48 EST 2017

Hi Mehwish,

You could calculate the spatial correlation over different subdomains (see scorr example in the GrADS documentation). Then, you could plot the values of each subdomain. Note that the subdomain scorr values will be on a much coarser grid than your underlying data - there will be one value of scorr over each subdomain region, which I imagine could contain hundreds of gridcells.

Best, Andrew